Pages

Saturday 26 October 2013

#THIS IS MY STORY:I'M BACK TO THE TRACK#

#THIS IS MY STORY:I'M BACK TO THE TRACK#
Holding my pen in abeyance for two days without having my opinion shared is nothing but walking lonely in the wilderness of thoughts,just as my ideas are banging on my head and I couldn't curtail it any longer.During this two days,I imagined the number of posts that I'd have released because I was so full beyond control to share some pertinent issues in christendom,but being that I've declared my intention to be absent from the register of facebook,I could not help and that's why those things were overflowing and wasting away.Since communication is only effective when you've people to discuss with.Having this knowledge,I discovered that I can't eschew writing and if I do,I'll be the most celebrated Nincompoop!
Well,some may assume that I'm a facebook addict that cannot do without it by the virtures of the status I updated declaring my intention to stay off writing.But how'd I defend this,seeing me this morning sharing this? Let me agree with you that you're right because am praying to God to help me avoid arg***** but for your information,I deserted facebook in my first year in school and have a numb feeling for it before I came back because "now is the appointed time to write"
However,what thrown me into silence for hours should not borther you and I will not dilly dally discussing that.I guess you're avidly ready to hear.No network coverage! Gbagaun.
That aside,sincerely I want to tell you that I can't hide away from those that texted,commented and called me on why such a post is coming from me.I'm sure that you all loved me.Your words get me back to my position,it makes my veins to steam courage and to know that there's a long way for me to go.
I know I've offended some of you for not responding to your comments,have my sorry.
This decision has made me to realised who are my friends and my f***.Nobody is a nuisance,friends come into your life either as a weed or plant.
On this note,let me say that you've removed the logjams from me and I thank you all.
God bless you.
@IscAmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment