Pages

Friday 11 October 2013

LEST I FORGET

The human brain is subjected to forgetfulness but I don't want to be a victim of this at this crucial moment that's why I want to tell you quickly before it'll later escape my mind because many issues are running through my God-given mind.So,lest I forget.Do you know that:that's not where you should stop? Do you know that God has deposited a potential that needs activation in you? Do you know that you are different from what people think about you? Do you know that you're going places? Do you know that you've a future to protect? Well,all about you are uncountable and I love that.But sometimes,you may be discouraged and may want to act in opposite of all these good things about yourself but lest I forget "YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM OF CREATION" and that is why you'll always live to fulfil that purpose.Thank God I never lost my memory telling you this.
No matter the case may be,you will surely get there Ijn.
God bless.
@IscAmao

1 comment: