Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2013

EVEN IN THE HELL FIRE,ALL IS WELL

The best moment but tough aspect of my Life.
In the period of our trials and test of faith,we look so dejected,to pray is a problem,to read the bible becomes a great task.Everything works in a contrary manner.
This is the time when godly friends show up,give you hope and throw words of encouragement to you which will gently bring back your dying faith.
When the storms of life appears,the only thing you can remember is the name "JESUS" because you don't have the full length of time to pray.
As I experienced my own side of the event or the other side of the event,I was left with no other option than to allow tears to roll out of my eyes not minding the fact that I am a man-atleast a man will always want to be a man.It was then I believed that it is a philosophical truism that"He who as not encountered problem claims to be a man"


But something drops into my mind which I have read of probably last year.It was the book of Bishop Oyedepo David-The man said "God is not interested in your weeping or crying,He only need your faith" Heee! I hold back up the tear and put up my faith once again,although,not really the one I do have before.All the literatures I came across during this challenging period of time were the one that continuously tells me that "God is able".

Then it looks as if I don't know any bible verses again,those ones I know looked as if I have exhausted them all,some may not believe my account because to them "everything is well even in hell fire" since it is a common song in the mouth of all believers.
What am I saying?
"That Jesus is in your boat does not means that storms will not come,only that you will not sink" as mentioned by Pst.E.A Adeboye.
I know that,things will not be alright all the time but God will always be there at the right time.Life will not be running smoothly all the time but God will surely clear the way all the time He wishes.
Brethren, physically,life is not a bed of roses but spiritually it's always a bed of roses.

Therefore,"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.." Hebrew 12 vs 2
James 1 vs 3 "knowing this,that the trying of your faith worketh patience"
vs 4 "But let patience have her perfect work,that ye may be perfect and entire,wanting nothing"
God is not tired of you.
Call upon Him and He will see you through IJN.
God bless.
#IscAmao#

No comments:

Post a Comment