Pages

Saturday 26 October 2013

#THE SORROW OF THIS GENERATION#

#THE SORROW OF THIS GENERATION#
The brain disturbance crossing the line of my reasonable thinking for some days has exceeded the boiling point,just as I imagine where the future of this generation which is fast deteriorating and going down the drain will end.This path of ignorance is growing in leaps and bound on a daily basis that I get myself dazed of what the future postulates/holds for us.Now,I'm seeing happenings that makes me shake my head in utmost regret because the devil is wasting destinies and many are alreay languishing in hell of what their future holds for them by giving themselves to worldly pleasures,burying the future on the altar of today.Frivolous life styles which is the bane and logjams to a promising future is now the order of the day.Any attempt to rescue this dying souls is like writing on water.And I ask,what other strategies are certain to help out? I know you'll say prayer.That's right and it has been applied but all in futility.Well,am not saying prayer is impotent in changing an uncertain future into a potent one.
In all these,I've always put the blame on myself i.e seeing myself responsible for other peoples misdeeds and failures.But why must I keep myself so long in this cage of sorrow? That's just the question I repeatedly ask myself.well,to do this is not really too bad because Jesus wept and was so sorry for the people of Jerusalem for the fact that they never see what awaites them in the future.After this,He departed from them.
Having this knowledge,I've come to the limelight of the fact that "I cannot continue to see myself responsible for others failure" Doing this is like loading myself with unnecessary burdens.Everybody is responsible for his/her failure.
However,I'll try my best to redefine their future for them and this is my earnest prayer but will never see myself accountable for others mess.
Yet,there must be a fight to rescue this generation from all these kind of ways of life and God will help you and I.
@IscAmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment