Pages

Friday 11 October 2013

I LOST MY PEN!

Isaac is not serious.Why must he tell us that he lost his pen? He must be a careless and an unserious type.I'm sure that's how you sound.I appreciate your castigations.But don't stop here because there is a scenario I want to unveil which is beyond the simplicity and nonsensity of this topic.Personally,my pen is my power because I write with my brain and speak with it.So,I should be pained to my bone marrow 'if' I lost it.Now,how does this relates to you as a person.Permit me to say that to every human is a pen given i.e power given to,your own may not necessarily be a "pen" but something worthwhile and peradventure you might have lost it unknowingly.If mine got lost through carelessness,your own may be through ignorance.


There're differdnt ways by which we lost the pen given to us by God.Let me speak plainly now.
The word 'PEN' here is translated as an acronyms-"POWER ENABLEMENT"
There're certain amounts of current deposited in you to produce light.There're certain amounts of power deposited in you to overcome the work so as to be done.There is a force in you to activate your potential energy into a kinetic energy.However,as good as all these scientific paramaters are in you,they lay dormant until you go into action.A plant will never grow until a suitable environmental conditions are met.And that's why you must make "enable" your power.God has deposited in you a power to change your world,society,friends,the wise and the barbarians but there is a need to discover and guide it.In most people,there problem is that,they've lost their "power enablememt",PEN due to certain reasons or factors.How I lost mine may not be the same with yours and the way to get it back may be quiet different.One of those set of people that lost his power enablement,PEN is "samson" and you know how he lost it.Lustful desires for woman and disobedience.He would have live a long life as a warrior and not a victim of his power,if he had this knowledge of guiding the power of God in his life.He lost it and had a regret of is life.Your PEN is the only route to your greatness in life and that's why you must not allow any external factor to tamper with that power you are carrying instead,always make it work by connecting with the source of your power i.e God.Through this,you can effectively write with your PEN and put smile on the face of this generation.Don't be careless,lustful and ignorant of loosing your PEN.
Hold your PEN firmly.
Hey! Have not lost mine o.
IscAmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment