Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

IF JESUS IS ON TWITTER

It is obvious that our current world is fast moving at the speed of light when it comes to technological advancement.Advancement in technology,newness in discoveries and progress have brought a total change to the modus operandi of our day-to-day activitie that people of then may see it as a magic.Informatn Technology is an impetus ingredient that drives computing to achieve our daily resources in all facets of human endeavours.
As a result of this development, we have numerous social media that brings to our door step both recent and past informatns and an avenue to contact people both far and near.Out of many is TWITTER.
Twitter is a common social network where big,middle and small men give their ideas and views about matters.It's either somebody is following you or u are following some one(follower)
Just as I picked my phone to follow some prominent people in the country,especially columnists or publishers,mainly i wanted to follow Dele Momodu cuz he has always catch my interest and I followed him and many other.
As I was following people,my spirit raised a question within me that "IF JESUS IS ON TWITTER,WILL YOU FOLLOW HIM?" To me the answer is very simple and it's YES and nothing else.My mind went straight to the time Jesus commanded Peter,James and John to followed him and they does without arguement.So,if Jesus is on twitter,I would follow that I may become a "fishers of Men" just as in the case of the apostles.
But quickly,He opened my eyes to John 3 vs 19 wc says "And this is the condemnation,that light(JESUS) is come into the world,and men loved darkness rather than light,because their deeds were evil"
It then dawned on me that,for the fact Jesus is on twitter-many will still not follow(even the so-called christians) Him cuz He will only on a daily basis tweet what will revealed their secret just as "John 3 vs 20 "says-"For every one that doeth evil hateth the light,neither cometh to the light,lest his deeds should be reproved" I then realised that people will prefer obama, wiskid,D'banj etc to Don Moen,M.smith,P.paul etc not to talk about JESUS
The question he asked me to ask you is that "WILL YOU FOLLOW ME WHEN AM ON TWITTER? "

No comments:

Post a Comment