Pages

Friday 11 October 2013

FOR ME TO LIVE....

Tears flow through my eyes like a crying baby just as I bow down my head in remembrance.In fact,as at the time of writing this piece I cannot help control the salty water dropping from my eyes.My heart opens like a chapter of an Encyclopedia Britanica in memory of those unpleasant and rough roads that I've tread,the one that have left me speechless.Many are the days of man which are full of megabytes of sorrow,but in all it takes God to expend larger amount of joules to rescue him from them all.I have passed through many hurdles of life,those ones that nearly take me away from the planet-earth .Who am I,that God is mindful of? It's just by grace.The only man that will not praise God at this crucial period of his/her life is a man whose memory card is virus infected as well as a poor student of history.Just one out of many evil of my life was the one that makes me dumb and deaf to the world and i Was travelling so fast to the land beyond-an incident that throws many into confusion,in which myself cannot offer a better explanation of how it took place,the only thing was tha He sent me back and on opening my eyes I found myself as an emergency patient on the hospital bed-The year was 2007,oct 25.As I ponder on this,I cannot but wonder while wandering about in the garden of thought and remembrance about how God so love me.Anyway,I'm of the hope that,when God is not done with a man,He will not let go.
Although,evil days are not yet over but presently there is promising and glorious future ahead which must be fulfilled.I'm not living in doubt of my future or what tomorrow will tell eventhough,age is counting and am trusting God for a brighter days ahead for He said that "my latter will be greater.Many're the desires of the heart of a man but with time God'll meet all.
However,the topic of this piece is coined from bro.paul statement when he said "For me to live is christ....." and this same statement dropped into my heart with questions that;of what essence am I spared? Does God just take pleasure in rescuing me from untimely death? Is it to tell the story of my life alone? NO! I've since gained the understanding that,it's to live for HIM and for HIM alone.He preserved me for a purpose and if they're not fulfilled,I jeopardised it all.My increase in age must be a yardstick to measure my increase in christ because now I'm young and God is counting on me saying that "remember your creator in the days of your youth when evil days have not come"
weighing myself spiritually counts better than my increase.
"For thou hath girded me with strength unto the battle:thou has subdued under me those that rose against me-Psalm 18 vs 39"
I give my all for you that you'll make me to stand for you all the days of my life.

"When God is not done with a man,He will not let go"
Another year of exploit and unlimited breakthrough.
God bless u all.Thanks
@IscAmao

No comments:

Post a Comment