Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

I AM TIRED OF LIVING

Honestly,friends,I know how you feel about this,and I know how much you so care about me.I've no doubt that you're bemused/bewildered seeing this shocking post and what looks somehow crazy on my wall. However,there'sa need to keep you out of darkness by propagating rays of light to my intent.I can't just continue to live again,because I'm tired of living.After this piece,I'm pretty sure that you'll willingly hand over your life to God so as to die in the same sense as mine. I've come to see to it that,unless God kill me,it'll be apparently impossible for me to live a successful and meaningful life.Honestly,my life would be in a commotion and without shape.Since there must be reason(s) to die,I'd then say that: why'd I love to die? for what reason? There are two parts in me that're always in constant fight against each other.And since they've started this fight for long,each one stuck to its gun-not ready to surrender.I've persistently see them waging war against each other without being able to silence anyone of them because they're too tough to be reconciled.As a result of this,they don't give me peace,at the same time,they do not give me chance to live my life the way I want it.Don't you think that a dead person is better than a living but troubled fellow? And because they're both in me,there must be a need for me to die,since the death of one means that I've died to it and living up to the other... They're not anonymous,so I'd give you there names.They're: 'Mr.Flesh and Mr.Spirit' You can't just believe that they're too strong to be killed by amunitions of the world and that's why God is needed. The scripture makes it crystal clear in Ephesians 5:17 says,'for the sinful nature(Mr.flesh) desires what's contrary to the (Mr) spirit,and the spirit what's contrary to the sinful nature.They're in conflict with each other,so that you do not do what you want' hmmm... Then,I see that Mr.flesh is always winning the war.Sincerely,I'd not have borthered myself not until it becomes plain to me that,'if Mr.Flesh is always taking the lead,then am in hot soup' Romans 8:7 says,'the sinful mind(or the mind set on the flesh) is hostile to God.It does not submit to God's law,nor can it do so 'This is when I know that,'I'm much in trouble' While I was still in doubt of whether I'm being controlled by the flesh or not,Galatians 5:19-21 says that I should verify the veracity of my deeds..'The acts of the sinful nature are obvious:sexual immorality,impurity and debauchery;jealousy and withcraft;hatred,discord,jealousy,fits of rage,selfish ambition,dissensions,factions and envy;drunkeness,orgies,and the like. Kindly choose yours.I've picked mine. So,in the midst of this confusion and a dare need for desperate help,I came across a solution which is not all that easy,but it's the only surviving way.In this search,Romans 6:11 says,'Count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in christ Jesus.Thereforedo not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires' It's at this point that I knew that I must give myself voluntarily to be sluttered.Romans 6:7 makes it a matter of necessity-'....because anyone who has died has been free from sin' What is my gain when I gave up the ghost? Romans 6:8-10 says,'Now if we died with christ,we believe that we will live with him.For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead,he cannot die again;death no longer has mastery over him.The death he died,he died to sin once for all;but he lives,he lives to God' My joy from that passage is that,when am dead to sin,I'd be alive with christ(2Timothy2:11 testify to it also..'If we died with him,we'll also live with him),and Mr.Flesh'd be buried.Don't forget that Mr.flesh is part of me,but once God kill him,I must certainly die as well after which I'd be brought back to life to follow Mr.SPIRIT Please bear with me here,I'd simply tell you in a jiffy,how I was killed..Romans 8:10 says,'but if Christ is in you,your body is dead because of sin,yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness' wao! Kindly give ur life to him now if you want to be dead to be alive. What's the joy of being dead then? Rom 8:6b says,'..but the mind controlled by the spirit is life and not death' vs 13,'...but those who are led by the spirit of God are the sons of God' This is wonderful! Gal 5:16,then charged me:'so I say,live by the spirit,and you'll not gratify the desires of the sinful nature' Friends,I'll drop the pen here to tell you that you must offer your life to God through Jesus so that He may kill you and make you alive with Him. In case you've not given your life to Christ,simply say this:Lord Jesus,I acknowledge I'm a sinner.You paid 4 my sins on the cross of Calvary,and I accept ur salvation.Wash me with your blood,make me a new person and write my name in the Book of Life.Thank you for ur Mercy IJN. LET GOD KILL EVERY SEED OF SIN IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU MAY LIVE UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS.
ARE YOU READY TO DIE? @IscAmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment