Pages

Thursday 26 December 2013

WHEN

When my brain wasn't at rest
when my mind was boiling beyond the boiling point
when my blood was highly circulating
when all my body systems were in commotion

when life smiles hard to me
when friends tattered me
when foes battered me
when tears flow through my cheek,and my mouth a reservoir of salty water
when my hands were too weak to write
when my ear was too restless to listen
when there was numb feeling all over me

Then,I searched the deep and the high
I travelled both long and wide
I bury my head in search for help
I mutter words of encouragement but it sounds discouraging
I searched books,they're more of dead words without life in them
I searched for friends,but they all turned an enemy
I searched for foes,they become agonizingly tough and terrific
I searched for the wise,they prove too proud
I searched for the fool,they're too humble to reply

I am now hemmed down in the dungeon of betrayal
I am now bearing my cross
I am now in between the red sea
I am now an enemy to all
I am now a no-man's friend
I am now playing solitaire on my mat in the night
I am now a wanderer in the garden of wisdom
I am now deserted like a thorn
I am now dancing to my song alone
I am now talking myself all the day

Ooh! Life can be somehow frustrating
hmm! Life can be somehow challenging
oops! Life can be somehow confusing
chai! Life can be somehow upside down
yeh! Life can be somehow unpallatable and highly bitter.

Now,I stopped
Now,I think
Now,I reason
Now,I want to be out of these frustrating moment
Now,I want to break out of my cocoon
Now,I want to shine
Now,I want to glow
Now,I want to soar up like eagle

But it all look impossible!

But as I put down my sleeping garment,
I looked straight to the sky
I saw how beautiful the sky was
I saw the beauty of nature
I saw a rising smiling sun
I saw the handiwork of Almighty
ooh! I smilled

Then,the assurance came
Then,the nature defines the bright future that's ahead of me
Then,the creator of the universe breath hope into me

He restored my strength
He told me,'My plan for you is beautiful'
He told me,'No matter what you've passed through,your future is certain'
He told me,'those that deserted you will soon rally round you to drink from your pool of wisdom'
He told me,'be calmed,I'll fight for you and you'll hold your peace'

I stood up laughing
I styllishly smile
I walk about with radiance of hope
I put aside every obstacles
I careless about failing friends and tormenting foes
I do not worry myself about what people're thinking about me.
I put aside negtive thought
I put on the toga of positive thinking
Because the ANCIENT OF DAYS HAD SPOKEN

Friends,it doesn't matter what you're passing through,don't be tossed to and fro by people's mockery/comments,but look up to your creator to gain a full control over your failure.
Remember that:when you're failing,you're not a failure yet,just keep keeping on.
God bless you.
@IscAmao.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, the part where s/he plays solitaire all by him/herself on a mat touched me. For me, Solitaire becomes the metaphor for his utter struggle - Solitaire becomes our wilderness struggle...until God spoke. Evocatively nice!

    ReplyDelete